Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers

PicMonkey Collage
  
He Knows Who He Is
@AdoptiveDads.org
I am acutely aware that I haven’t gotten everything right as a dad, much less an adoptive dad.  But when my kids can be comfortable in their own skin; when they can talk with me about things that are a big deal and it’s not a big deal – I know that somehow, someway, and often in spite of me, we are headed in the right direction.

A Challenge for Adoptive Dads
@Empowered To Connect
Watch as Michael Monroe talks about the need for adoptive dads to partner with their wives to work together as they lead their children toward hope and healing.

We are incredibly grateful and have deep respect for the adoptive dads who have adopted from our YWAM orphanages.

Happy Father’s Day to each of you!
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...