Thursday, July 29, 2010

Linking Together




@Bound4Life
"I began to ask myself questions - questions like why wouldn’t I take in a child that needed a home? I would think about my 8 passenger minivan (with 5 passengers), my 6 seater table, my dedication to convenience and comfort…"



@Unveiled Faces
"So, I've heard a few times that if I keep telling it like it is, then no one will want to adopt older kids anymore.  I have to tell you that this idea expresses a complete misunderstanding of what adoption is all about. When families adopt, (as God does), we don't set out to take the path of least resistance."



@Boundless
"Remember, we have no biological connection to Jesus. We began our lives in a different household, slaves of a different master. But we have been adopted, and our new legal relationship is true, real, and glorious. A right understanding of spiritual adoption can transform the way we think about physical adoption."





@Rage Against The Minivan
"I was glad to share a bit of our adoption story on a national media outlet. Leading up to the show, my mind was racing with points I wanted to make about adoption. It's something I'm so passionate about, and it's hard not to replay what I wish I would have said. Here's a bit of it . . ."




@It's Almost Naptime
"Usually when God is willing you to do something,
the doors will just open."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...