Friday, April 24, 2015

Adoption Speaks of God

Today we have a beautiful video to share... the story of one couple.  One birthmother.  One adoption.   But it reminds us of many of your stories.  Maybe you can relate?

 
"I was adamantly against adoption.  I wanted to have the kid we were supposed to have."
 
"God kept compelling us to love this idea of being parents... so we just kept praying."
 
"My perspective was so skewed in my own pain.  What I saw as Him not loving me was, in fact, Him being the most loving He could have been."
 
"It's a constant struggle to sit in His sovereignty
when everything is falling apart in your mind." 
 
"He doesn't leave anything to chance. 
It's amazing.  It's a miracle.  It only speaks of God."




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...