Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Links for You

MWM_1545


@We Have Room
My life is not my own. For nearly five years now, that has been both our mantra and our testimony as our family has followed the heart of Jesus to the heart of the orphan. We are thankful for the sweet, intimate way God has carried us through it all. We have witnessed the wonderful. Walked the unimaginable. Experienced the painful. Praised Him for the provision. We have rejoiced in the miraculous. We have been filled only to then be poured out. We have given our all, only to receive His all. We have been broken, and we have been mended. We have been horrifically hurt and wounded, but also deeply loved and defended. We have celebrated and we have mourned. And all along the way, we have beheld His glory. His indescribable, unmistakable, irreplaceable glory...

@Bring Love In
I want to propose something that I have been thinking about today. It is sort of a new way of looking at things. One that I hope you will challenge, test and perhaps even adopt a little of into your own life...

@This I Believe
I believe in adoption because of its intentionality; because of how it changes lives; because of the way it puts skin and bones, laughter and tears on the whole idea of hope...

@Babe of My Heart
Have you ever been there? When your heart longed for something? When you were certain you heard His voice? You thought hearing His voice meant NOW? So much so, that you jumped–you followed–and then you heard WAIT...

@One Thankful Mom
Today I want to tell you the most profound and only important story of my life. If I had to give it a title, it would have the word 'redeem' in it, because Jesus has gone into the grimy corners of my life and redeemed it all...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...